Saturday, July 12, 2008

The New Day




Ah, so you decided to stick around. Good for you. This means that you are ready to stop following the herd or you are a free thinker like myself. As I stated in my introduction, you are not going to like what I have to say. Some things you may agree with and others you may not. Some may hit a nerve hard on either side of the issue you may sit on. It may piss you off or rile you up to fight harder for what you believe, but that is the point. Some things that are going on today in the United States need to be brought out into the light and people need to start using their voices before that right is taken away along with everything else that we are slowly losing.


I don't care what race you are, what origins you come from, what political faction you belong to, if you're gay or strait, if you're a man or woman, and so on. Things are the way they are and you can accept that or you can try and walk on eggshells being "PC" (AKA: you obviously can't accept reality).


I'm tired of taking a back seat to the issues that are plaguing our country, so finally I'm going to use the right that so many of our boys fought and died for and let my voice be heard. Cheers to not jumping off that cliff.

3 comments:

Aaron Proctor said...

Thanks for the comment. Blogrolling you under "Republican Blogs".

- AP
http://www.proctorformayor.com

Society of Lemmings said...

Sweet! Thanks Proctinator!

Aaron Proctor said...

Hope all is well, "Avie Joe".

- AP
www.proctorformayor.com